The beautiful bond between you and your pet is one of unconditional love. At Angel Paws Pet Crematorium Ltd., we understand that the loss of a beloved pet can be overwhelmingly emotional. You can rest easy knowing that we will support your final decisions and commit to providing the highest standard of aftercare to celebrate the life of your pet. It would be our honour to help guide you through the process of memorial arrangements providing peace and comfort in our promise to treat every pet as if it is our own.
Our team is prepared to handle our current situation as best we can, during this unprecedented time. Here is a little update to current changes made at Angel Paws to ensure that everyone is safe so your beloved pet can return home.
Please see the following changes:
– Once arriving at Angel Paws, please call 834-1700 to let us know that you have arrived.
– One of our lovely staff will ask you the current Covid questions.
– Payment must be paid by credit card over the phone, or through EMT, prior to pickup.
– Once payment has been received, we will bring your pet to the table located inside our main door.
– A member of our team will open the front door for you.
– Once the front door is open, you will be able to enter and bring your pet home.
– Please leave the front door open and a member from our team will gladly close the front door once you have left the building.
“Kindness is choosing love over hate, light over darkness, compassion over judgement”
We are all in this together. Stay safe.